Dogipot Jr Aluminum Pet Waste Bag Dispenser 1002-2
Typically ships from warehouse within 24 hours of order.
Are you having a problem with dog owners not picking up pet waste at your park or campground? Our Dogipot Jr's™ Aluminum Dog Waste Bag Dispenser Station 1002-2 helps remind dog owners of their responsibility to pick up their dog waste while providing the dog poop bags to make cleanup easy. Pet waste bag dispenser is made of .08 gauge aluminum and is powder-coated in forest green.
The new and improved smaller diamond-shape dog poop bag dispenser openings create more resistance to the bag/roll when you are pulling and tearing off the next bag from the roll.
Designed to mount on 2" x 2" poly or steel square or channel post (mounting hardware included).
Dogipot Jr can be fence, wall, wood post and channel post mounted also (fence, wall and wood post mounting hardware not included).
This is the Dogipot bag dispenser that is a heavier gauge metal and better made product. Made in the U.S.A. to keep Americans working. We do not sell the Dogipot model that is made in China.
1. Remove the two keys from the back of the Dispenser. Insert key into the universal cam lock on the bottom compartment and turn one quarter to the right or left. Pull the bottom compartment down to release it from the body of the Dispenser.
2. Select a good visible spot in your community or park where you want to install the DOGIPOT Jr. Bag Dispenser, such as on a post, building wall, tree, fence post, street sign post, etc.
3. The Dispenser has two pre-drilled holes through the back wall. These two holes and the mounting hardware included match with the holes of every standard channel or square telescopic mounting post.
4. The recommended installation height of the DOGIPOT Jr. Bag Dispenser is 66" (5 feet 6 inches).
5. To refill the DOGIPOT Jr. Bag Dispenser with DOGIPOT Litter Pick Up Bags, take two (2) boxed rolls, and tear off the perforated seal from each box. Place the two boxes on top of each other on the bottom compartment shelf with the opening of the boxes facing the front. Reinstall the bottom compartment and lock the panel with the cam lock key.
6. Reach through the two diamond-shaped openings and find the raw edge of the first bag through each of the slots and pull until the DOGIPOT logo is visible.
7. ENJOY WATCHING PET OWNERS PICK AFTER THEIR DOGS!