RV Dump Station Water Hose Kit
Price: $720.00Click "Add to Cart" button
to get the shipping cost.
The average camper uses 9 gallons of fresh water to flush their holding tank. Our RV dump station water hose kit can accomplish this with 2.5 gallons of water. This efficient use of water can lead to a 75% reduction in dump station water use and conserve one of our most precious natural resources. Overall waste water volume is dramatically reduced along with related sewage system demands and costs.
Our dump station water hose kit conveniently restores itself to the upright and retracted position when not in use. The nozzle is always held off the ground and will easily reach a 29 foot radius with in use. No longer is there any need to recoil a garden hose. Our water hose kit provides a much more sanitary environment at your dump station that campers will appreciate. Our unique nozzle design keeps the camper's hands out of the discharge flow. It should not be used to supply drinking water for obvious hygienic reasons. However, a second water hose kit could be installed but should be separated from the first by a safe distance. These hose kits, properly signed, provide campers with a more hygienic flushing and fresh water system.
This RV dump station hose kit complies with the American's with Disabilities Act and meets or exceeds EPA, OSHA, ANSI and Department of Environmental Health Standards. Our RV dump station water hose kit is made of heavy gauge steel and cast iron and has been produced in the USA for 35 years.
Complete installation instructions are included with unit (or see below).
Dump Station Water Hose Kit Installation Instructions:
2. Assemble dump station water hose kit separately. Connect lower pipe and upper pipe to shutoff valve, then attach street elbow and slide through body pipe. Tighten handle of shutoff valve to valve body.
3. Attach inside hose to arm pipe and slide thru head spring assembly, coiling inside hose within head spring assembly.
4. Connect inside hose with bushing to upper pipe, then mount head spring and tighten 4 set screws.
5. Lift dump station water hose kit assembly onto base and tighten 2 set screws.
6. Connect vaccuum breaker, upper hose assembly and nozzle.
7. Connect and pressure test water supply.
Street elbow is 3/8 inch and bushing is 1/2 inch. For a 1/2 inch connection line. For a different size connection line, the bushing can be replaced with a 3/8 inch for the street elbow and the size you need for your connection.