Dogipot 1005-2 Dog Valet Polyethylene Pet Waste Station/Receptacle
Suggested Retail Price:
Typically ships from warehouse within 24 hours of order.
Don't get left holding the bag. The new Dogipot® polyethylene DogValet #1005-2 container is a very economical, durable, freestanding dog waste removal "All In One" station, supported by a 4 foot galvanized square post. With bags and a trash receptacle handy, dog owners have the tools to clean up after their pet. The poly Dog Valet is available in forest green and sand beige. It holds up to 400 Dogipot® litter pick up bags, dispensed out of two dispenser slots and has clear instructions and graphics posted in how to use the bags. The container body is lined with a large Dogipot® heavy duty draw tape trash liner bag. The lockable lid has round holes on both sides to drop and dispose bagged dog waste in an odorless, clean fashion. 400 pick up bags and 50 heavy duty trash liner bags are included with this "Best Seller" item.
400 litter pick up bags and 1 box of 50 trash liner bags included.
Available in Forest Green or Sand Beige. Please choose color above.
Front Locking Access Lid.
4 ft galvanized, 2" x 2" square steel post is included.
Clear Instructions Posted.
Dimensions: 32" x 19" x 14".
Dogipot DogValet Poly Dog Waste Station Installation Instructions:
1. Select a good visible spot in your community or park where you want to install the DOGIPOT DOGVALET.
2. Dig a 7" diameter hole, approx. 18" deep into the soft ground. Insert the 4 ft galvanized steel post approximately 18" into the hole filled with a 40 lb. bag of "ready to use concrete mix". Level the post in a straight vertical position and let the concrete dry for at least 12 hours.
3. After concrete is dry, post should be sturdy and sticking 30" out of the ground. Slide the DOGIPOT DOGVALET's inset back wall completely over the 2" x 2" mounting post (See Illust. A below). Use the two (2) 3" bolts, washers and locknuts to fasten the mounting post to the container through the pre-drilled holes inside the container body. You may have to wiggle the DOGVALET slightly up and down on the mounting post to get the bolts through the holes in the DOGVALET and the mounting post.
4. Insert one of the enclosed DOGIPOT trash liner bags into the container body (fold over the upper edge of the container) (See Illust. B below).
5. To replace the rolls of DOGIPOT litter pick up bags, pull out the empty box, remove the diamond shaped perforated tab from a new bag roll box and push box in place on the lid shelf. The lid dispenser opening should match the box opening and the lettering on the box should not be upside down [See Illustration C below]. Close the lid and pull the first bag out by finding the raw edge of the first bag through the dispenser opening.
6. ENJOY WATCHING PET OWNERS PICK UP AFTER THEIR DOGS!